Ok, we weren't singing, but we were walking! Mommy and Terry took us all for a walk in the woods and it started POURING outside! I didn't care. I don't mind the rain at all. And I love running in the woods and jumping over stuff and crawling under stuff! I'm such a big boy now!
Yesterday I had to have a bath again! I don't know why Mommy doesn't think it's fun to play in the mud like I do! I can dig so good with just my one front leg! I get mud ALL OVER! Mommy made me sit outside until Terry came home so he could give me a bath. Mommy has a hard time doing that because of her boo boo shoulder. She says it's feeling better, but she has a hard time moving it around and she can't reach very far and can't do this physical therapy thing until after her surgery. I had my whole leg removed and I didn't have to do any physical therapy! I just ran right out of Dr. Mark's office and pee peed all over the floor because I was so happy to see Mommy!
Not much else is happening here. Daddy is out of town for work again and I miss him lots. He's my favorite Daddy! Alex is coming over next week! That will be fun! He is 3 years old, and I like to play with him. I think he'll like playing with me more now because I don't bite and chew as much as I did when he was here before. I know how to play toys with people now! I can play tug, and I LOVE when you throw the ball and I go get it and bring it right back to you! Mommy says we're still working on "drop it".
I gotta go now. Mommy said it's time for my foster sister Gladys to have a bath. Gladys didn't even play in the mud! Mommy said Gladys is going for a bye-bye tomorrow and she smells like wet dog from our walk. I don't see what's wrong with that, but as long as I don't have to have another bath, that's fine with me! Good Night Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment