Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fetch!


Here's one of the pictures of me from the other day when I got into the big mud puddle and got all dirty! Mommy said the internet was acting goofy and wouldn't upload the picture.

My big people brother Terry has been teaching me how to play Fetch! I was playing with my doggie brother Remington's tennis balls, but today Terry got me my size tennis balls today! I am SO excited! I can even get one of them in my mouth and still carry a stuffy! Not really easily, but I can! Terry or Mommy throws the ball for me and I run and get it and bring it back and I wiggle all over! I'm learning about "drop it". That means that Terry is pulling it out of my mouth to throw it again! He has all kinds of tricks to get it out of my mouth! Remington doesn't play as fun as me. He brings the ball back and just drops it right by Terry's or Mommy's feet. Hmmmm, drops it..."drop it"...there might be something there. But, I'm still a baby so I can't quite figure it out yet! But I do get all excited to play that game! I'll even play it with other toys, but I like to play that with balls, best. And I still like to play tug with my people and my doggie brothers and sisters!

Tomorrow we might go to another adoption event with my foster sister Gladys. It's at Bark-A-Bout at 14660 23 mile rd in Shelby Township from 10am -4pm. I'm not sure what time we're going to get there, but we'll do our best! Gotta get our Sweet Gladys some exposure any time we can! Mommy and Terry are talking about taking Gladys and Remington, but maybe taking me, too. They just have to figure out how to do all three.

Well, my Mommy says I have to get off the computer so we can go to bed early so we can make it to the event tomorrow. I bet I can get my Mommy to play fetch with me for a while first! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment