Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sorry!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I made a post. Mommy hasn't been feeling good and hasn't been turning on the computer. She's feeling better today, though.

I got my stitches out the other day and I'm all healed up! Dr. Mark did such a good job on removing my leg! When the hair grows over my scar, it won't even look like there was ever a boo boo leg there! I was a good boy at the dr, but I always am! They are my good friends and I'm always happy to see them. Dr. Mark said he's going to post pictures of me having my surgery on their facebook page, and I'll let you know when he does that!

I got weighed at the dr! I weigh almost 25 lbs! I'm only 4 months old, and my doggie mommy is 40 lbs, so I guess I'm going to be bigger than her! Mommy can't believe how long my legs are getting! And I have lots and lots of muscles, just like my big sister Ursula! And, I have swirlies like Boz so it looks like I have butt cheeks! My mommy says she likes my swirlie butt cheeks! lol

Haven't done any big bye-byes lately. Just kinda hanging around at home because Mommy's been sick. Daddy has been on vacation again so he's been home with me a lot! I like when Daddy is home! And I only got into the muddy water once this week!

Well, I'm gonna go because Mommy wants to go lay down and have some cuddle time! Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment