Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bath Time!

Yup, I got into some mud today! Mommy and Terry and my doggie brothers and sisters were on the deck in the backyard and I snuck off to the front yard and dug in the big mudhole where Mommy had a big bush pulled out! It was SO much fun! I don't know why Terry put a big piece of wood over the hole...now I can't play in it anymore! My big brother Remington played in that big hole the other day and had to have a big bath, too! I'm really good in the bath now! I even get to go in the big bathtub instead of in the kitchen sink! I stand really nice and wait for it to be done! Mommy said it's a good thing I waited for it to be two weeks after my surgery so I was able to have a bath!

I've been back to playing lots all the time! I'm all better now, except I just have to have my stitches out next week. Mommy thinks they might have to knock me out for that because she doesn't know how else they'll get me to sit still! She says I'm too much of a wiggle butt!

Well, I'd better go. Mommy said the internet is acting funny and it doesn't want to upload my picture and she doesn't know if it'll even post my blog. And after all my playing in the mud and taking a bath, I'm really sleepy and I think I'm going to take a nap with Remington on the doggie bed! Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment