Hi Everyone! Had a pretty nice day today. I stayed with Terry for all morning because my Daddy took my Mommy for her MRI thingie. (She'll get the results maybe Tuesday) Last night I got to sleep half the night with Daddy and half the night with Mommy! Mommy is sleeping on the couch because she has to put her shoulder against the back of it to keep it supported, and she gets up a lot because it hurts and she doesn't want to disturb Daddy. So it was kinda special for me because I had TWO special sleeps! Then Mommy and Daddy came home and I napped with Mommy and Daddy took me for a little short walk outside because I wanted to go so bad. Then Boz wanted to play with me so he was laying down and I was chewing on Boz's face and I bumped something and I started to bleed just a little bit, so Mommy held me on her lap with a wet wash cloth. It wasn't bad. I got tired of her holding me and wiggled away and went to lay in my crate. I like it in my crate. I can go in there when I don't want anyone to bother me! It's my own special place!
Mommy got a call from her regular doctor today. He got the results of the xrays and Mommy has a fractured shoulder. We won't know about the torn rotator cuff until she gets the MRI results next week. Mommy was pretty sore from the way she had to hold her arm when they did the MRI thingie.
Well, I'm going to go because Mommy wants to lay down and I love to have cuddle time with her! Good Night Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment