Saturday, September 25, 2010

SO Tired!

Today I went to the Bark-B-Que for Waggs and Wishes rescue with my foster sister Gladys. It was SO much fun! I got to see my Aunt Rae and my Aunt Angie and LOTS of other people and doggies! Gladys had lots of fun, too! Gladys didn't find her forever home, though. :( My Mommy and Daddy LOVE Gladys, but they really want her to find her family. But she can stay here until then, that's ok.

Last couple days have been kinda ucky. I was pretty sore by my shoulder and my Mommy still has a sore shoulder and she was really sickies for a couple days. We just kinda laid around for a few days on the couch. That was pretty nice, though! I got to do lots of cuddling with my Mommy and gave her SO much kisses!

Well, everyone, I wish I could write more but I am SO tired from the big day at the party picnic that I really need to make some sleepy time! Good Nite Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment