Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not much to say

I don't have much to say tonight. Mommy's shoulder is sore, I'm pretty sore today, and poor Remington isn't sore today but has to be kept quiet and doesn't wanna! His thingies (or where his thingies were) was swollen really bad from his neuter and yesterday he started bleeding all over and Mommy and Terry had to take him to the emergency vet. He's ok for now, but has to go back to Dr. Mark and might have to have more surgery to remove the scrotum where it's all ucky. I feel bad for him. And he has to wear the big stupid lamp shade thingie so he doesn't lick.

I was pretty sore today and don't want to do much. I cried a little bit when I moved just right. I feel better now. I ate all my dinner and that always helps!

My big people sister Brooke has a friend who needs a new home for her doggie. It's a golden retriever/pitt mix and he's almost 3 years old. He's not neutered and he really needs his shots and a patient family who can spend some time training him. He's very friendly and good with kids and doggies and kitties. If you know anyone who can help, please send my Mommy a note!

Well, I'm gonna go lay on the couch with Mommy so we both feel better! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment