Thursday, September 9, 2010

No Baths Today!


I was such a good boy today! I didn't get into the muddy water at all! I went down by it once, but Mommy yelled at me to get out of there and I listened! We played a lot! Boz even played a lot with me!

Today Remington and Gladys came home from Aunt Rae's! They are both very sleepy and woozy acting. Boz said Remington "joined the club" and he said that I'm next, but I really don't know what that means. And I guess Gladys didn't really need to go. They were going to cut her belly a little bit and tie something up, but when they shaved the hair off, there was already a scar where it had been done before! So she just got to get woozy! Mommy says I have to leave them alone tonight and tomorrow so they feel better.

Pretty soon it's going to be the Bark-B-Que! I'm SO excited! If you want to know about it, go to www.waggsandwishes.org ! They are going to have lots of doggies and kittys to adopt and lots of games for doggies and for kids, and food, and a special picture taker guy who will take professional pictures for a $25 donation to the rescue! And you get to keep your pictures!

Also, my surgery is coming up to have my leg amputated. Mommy made a "chipin" thingie in case anyone wants to help out. It's going to cost around $600 and that's a lot of money for my Mommy, but she wants to make sure she takes good care of me. It's all through paypal, so it's really easy! You can even just click the link at the bottom of my post to help out!

Well, I'd better get going. I think I want to cuddle by Remington or Gladys for a while and help them feel better! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment