
My Mommy made new videos of me today! They are pretty short and have some of my brothers and sisters in them. Mommy said she'd help me put the links on the bottom of my blog post tonight!
I had fun playing today! I feel so much better from after my surgery! I played with everyone today. My big doggie sister Natasha even played with me! And this morning I jumped on Mommy's head and kissed her WHOLE face to wake her up!
Yesterday I went to the Waggs and Wishes Bark-B-Que and it was so much fun! I went with my foster sister, Gladys. Mommy says we had bonding time. Today I followed her all over the yard! I tried to play with Gladys, but she doesn't really do doggie playing. Only tug sometimes with people...especially Daddy. She LOVES Daddy!
Yesterday people kept saying that I am such a lucky boy to have been adopted by my Mommy and Daddy! Mommy says people have to stop saying that! Mommy says that SHE is the lucky one to have me in her family! I guess we're both pretty lucky that we found each other! Mommy always tells me how she loves me big lots! I love my Mommy, too...and everyone in my family...and everyone I ever see!
Well, I'm going to go and get Mommy to post links to my videos so we can have some cuddle time before we go to bed! Good Night Everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFUtYrtVAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hho6kD-x02s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raITA4X_WyA
No comments:
Post a Comment