Had so much fun today! Played outside TONS because it's such a nice day out! Then Mommy and Daddy left for awhile and when they came home they had Alex with them! Now, let's see...my Mommy and Daddy are Alex's grandma and grandpa, my big people sister Amanda is Alex's Mommy, so I guess that makes me Alex's uncle! I won't make him call me Uncle Monk, though. That seems kinda silly! It's really cool having a people here that is my size! He's lots of fun to play with!
Today there was lots of water in the sand hole because it rained a lot yesterday. I got down in there to play in the water and it was fun but Daddy yelled and me and chased me out of there. I ran right to Mommy but she wasn't happy because I rubbed sandy gunk all over her! She dried, though.
Then, my big people brother Tyler came over with his friends! They came to go camping in the back field again! I'm always happy to see them. They like me a lot and pet me and play with me and tell me how cute I am! They see the other doggies too, but the other one they really like is Boz. They always have extra time for Boz!
Whew! I had such a big day, I'm really really sleepy! I already had lots of cuddle time on Mommy's lap before Tyler came...I thought my day was already done! I'm going to sleep good tonight! Good Nite Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment