
Mommy says she loves to just watch me play! She says she loves the way I kinda bounce when I run because I only have the one front leg that works! And she said that when I run I always have this giant goofy smile with my tongue hanging out! And she loves the way I will just run from one thing to another, quietly playing all by myself, always looking soooo happy! That's because I AM so happy all the time! Because I have an awesome family that loves me so much! Even my doggie brothers and sisters love me! They play with me all the time and they watch out for me because I'm the baby! And when I'm not playing I have comfy beds (I even get to sleep in people beds! Not just doggie beds!) and a safe crate I can nap in, and yummy breakfast and dinner and treats and there's always bowls with lots of water inside and outside!
Not all doggies have wonderful families like I do! That's why everyone who wants to be a wonderful family for a sweet doggie like me should go to the shelter or to a rescue and find someone who will love you more than you could ever imagine! Tomorrow at 12 Mile and Woodward at the Pets Supplies Plus store my Aunt Angie and Waggs and Wishes is going to have an adoption event! That is down in the city from where I live! My foster sister Gladys is going to be there! I put a picture of her on here. She is a Black and Tan Coon Hound! She doesn't hunt or anything though. She likes to cuddle with her people all the time and go for big walks on her leash! My Mommy loves her very much, but Mommy wants Gladys to get a good forever home so we can help Aunt Angie save more doggies! There are going to be other doggies and kitties there, too! And on September 25th they are going to have a Bark-B-Que in a town called Ferndale! It's all the Waggs and Wishes website. That's www.waggsandwishes.org . They are going to have all their doggies and kitties there, too, that need wonderful forever homes! And I'm going to be at the Bark-B-Que! I can't wait to meet everyone there who reads my blog every day!
There's just one more thing! On Wednesday (that's 9/15/10) I have to have my boo-boo leg amputated. When I was just a very baby puppy the man that owned my doggie Mommy (She is looking for a forever home, too!) stepped on me and broke my leg in three places. He didn't bother to take me to the doctor or anything. He was going to drown us puppies in a big thing of water but someone called Aunt Angie to come save us. When Aunt Angie got us, though, it was too late to fix my leg. It kinda gets in the way sometimes when I run and play, and the doctor said it's going to grow funny, so it has to go away. It's going to cost my Mommy a lot of money and she's hoping that some nice people will help her out a little. Mommy made a "chipin" so if anyone wants to donate something (even something little helps a lot!) you can do it right through paypal! I put the "chipin" right here on the page so you don't have to look for it!
Well, I played a lot today and I'm really tired, so I'm going to go now. Good Night Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment