Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home from surgery!


Hi Everyone! I had my surgery yesterday and I had to stay the night at Dr. Mark's, but I'm home now! My Mommy says it's like nothing happened at all! I don't mess with my stitches or anything! Mommy says the hardest thing is that she's supposed to do is keep me quiet for a few days, but I'm a puppy! I want to run and play and jump on and off the couch! Dr. Mark said to make sure I don't bump my boo boo. I don't even have a big bandage anymore. Just lots of stitches! Mommy didn't count them because she says that stitches gross her out! Dr. Mark said the surgery went ok. It was kinda harder than he expected because it looked like when the guy stepped on me and broke my leg he did something to the shoulder too because it wasn't really "right" and a little weird to remove. But, it's all gone and I'm just fine! Mommy says I even stand up straighter! I used to kinda lean to the right a little because of the old leg hanging there, but not anymore! I even had my "boy thingies" taken care of while I was there!

Mommy still has a boo boo shoulder. Tomorrow she has to go to the hospital to have an MRI thingie done. She was worried about that because she had one before and they had to put a big needle in her shoulder, but she found out that they don't have to do that this time, so she's ok. Then next week she's going to a bone doctor to find out everything that's going on. Mommy's regular doctor thinks she has a torn rotator cuff. I don't know what that is, but Mommy has her arm in this thing that holds it in front of her, and whenever she moves it she makes hurting noises!

Anyway, I'd better go so I can help take care of Mommy! And I want to thank everyone again who helped with donations for my surgery! You all are awesome! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment