Wednesday, September 8, 2010

nice day


Today was a pretty nice day. Played outside a lot and onlu had to have one bath! That was a good thing! My beagle sister Lucy played with me a lot, and so did my Great dane sister Natasha! It was lots of fun!

Terry left pretty early with Remington and Gladys. They are staying with Aunt Rae so they can be at the dr. early in the morning. They are both getting snipped. I guess that means they won't be able to have babies puppies. Mommy said that's a good thing because there are already too many puppies out there that need homes, along with older doggies that need homes. They'll be home tomorrow night, though. I can't wait to see them because I miss them! but Ursula and Lucy and Natasha and even boz has given me lots to play with!

Well, I'd better go. It's getting close to sleepy time and I don't want to miss that! Love you everyone! xoxo Sleep Well!

Oh, and before I forget, my surgery to amputate my let is coming soon...Sept. 15th! My Mommy made a chipin link so if anyone wants to donate anything for my surgery, this is a quick and easy way! We need to get $600 by the 15th and can really use some help with it! Any little donation will be SO appreciated! And you can donate right here using the ChipIn that works with paypal! Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment