Saturday, September 4, 2010

BRRRR!

Today was a very cold day! Mommy said today was nothun! But it's the coldest day I remember! I went in the sand where there's water and I had to have a bath in the kitchen sink. I didn't like that at all. I don't understand why I have to have all these dumb baths! Mommy said if I stayed out of the mud, I wouldn't have to have them. But I like to play in the mud! It's fun!

Today my big people sister Brooke and my Daddy shot at targets in the backyard with the guns. I didn't care at all, but Mommy had to lay in the bedroom closet with my foster sister Gladys. Gladys was really really scared of the big booms and was shaking. Mommy said even though she's a black and tan coon hound, she's definitely a lover, not a hunter! Mommy said she hopes to find Gladys a really good home with people who will give her lots and lots of attention because she is so sweet and just wants to be loved! Mommy said she'll be really sad when Gladys gets a forever family because Mommy loves Gladys a lot but Mommy says that we can't keep everyone! But she said Gladys has a home here for as long as it takes to find her the perfect forever family! And they'll have to be perfect! Mommy said so! So, if you are reading this and know of anyone who sounds like a perfect family for my foster sister Gladys, tell them to let Waggs and Wishes know!

Gee, this is MY blog and I just spent most of my time writing about my foster sister! I love her, though, and hope she has a good life. Mommy spent time with me other than giving me that ucky bath. She toweled me off really good, then she had to towel my big sister Natasha off really good. Natasha wasn't wet, but she likes to get rubbed with the towel! Then I had all this big energy from getting the bath and I terrorized everyone for a while and my new brother Remington played with me tons! Then I had a nice cuddle time with my Mommy and I cuddled right up on her lap and made a little sleepy time and Mommy said I would sigh because I was so content. I know my Mommy has the most love of anyone and she says when there's more doggies, she just gets more love! Alex is here too, and he plays with me some. He's only three years old, so I guess he has a hard time understanding how puppies play. I'm just happy there is someone my size!

I'm learning some stuff and some stuff is kinda hard. I know "no" and "stop", and sometimes I know "sit". Mommy says that's not bad because I'm still a baby. She wants me to learn the one where I ask to go out to potty every time. Usually I am so busy that I don't know I have to make pee-pee until I have to do it NOW! Then Mommy runs with me dripping pee pee all over the house to get me outside and by then I'm all done, so I don't know what help that is. Maybe my Mommy is a crazy lady! She said Lucy and Ursula were house trained by the time they were my age, but they were always closer to the door in their old house! Mommy is thinking about tying bells by the door to teach us to ring them when we want out. We'll see how that works out!

Anyway, it's getting late and Mommy wants to get Alex ready for bed so we can have some quiet time! Believe me, with Alex around there isn't much quiet time! Mommy says thats the same with any three year old boy! So, I'm going to go now, and hopefully I'll get Mommy to post new pictures too. She has some on her phone, I don't know what's taking her so long! Anyway, have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment