Friday, July 30, 2010

A big boy!

Hi everybody! Today was another nice day and I got to play in the sand a lot again. I love to run in the sand and dig. It's lots of fun!

My Mommy says I'm getting to be a big boy! I can get up the steps by the deck all the time by myself! Mommy says I must've grown even though she says I still look like a little guy to her! On Monday we're going to see Dr. Mark to get a shot and I'll get weighed then. When I first went to see Dr. Mark I weighed 4.2 pounds! Mommy said she'd see what I weigh at home, but then she would have to get on the scale and she doesn't want to!

Today my big sister Ursula had a bad day. So did my beagle sister Lucy. This morning when my Mommy was getting ready to milk Pop Tart, Ursula and Lucy chased a little kitten that was in the goat pen and it ran out of the pen and they got it. Mommy was very mad and yelled at them and I ran and sat on the porch by my big brother Boz. My big sisters haven't ever really seen kitties before so they didn't know what it was. My Mommy said it was probably a feral cat. I don't know what that means, but she said it still wasn't good for Ursula and Lucy to do that. Then later Mommy got me some chewie sticks. My brother and sisters had these things called bully sticks, but they are too big for me, so I had a chewie stick. Ursula tried to steal it from me when Mommy left the room, and Ursula got into trouble again. See, not a good day for her. She showed Mommy she was sorry, though. She's been good all the rest of the day.

I really like my new chewie sticks! I was so excited when I got one! They are even better than my puppy milk bones! Only one problem...I only have one front leg so it's kinda hard for me to hold it to chew! I worked it out, though. First I tried to curl up and hold it with my back legs! That didn't work too good. I found out that I can just rest it across my good front leg and chew on it and that works ok.

Oh, and today my Mommy and my big people brother Terry had to go shopping so I had to go in my crate. They were gone for a couple hours and I didn't even make pee pee in my crate! I sure had to make a big pee pee when they got home, though, but I made it outside! Mommy said she was very proud of me!

Well, Terry brought some movies home today and Mommy wants to watch one, so it's time to go cuddle in the chair! Good Nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment