Mommy said I found my sniffer! Last night and today when we were out in the yard, I found out that there are some smells out there that I can follow, so I did! That was fun! I wonder what they are! My big sister Ursula and beagle sister Lucy said they are stuff like bunny rabbits and squirrels and mice and moles and that we even have these big things that go through the yard called deer! I don't know what any of those are, but I like to sniff them! My big sister, Natasha, said to be careful of the things that are black with a big white stripe. She said they are NOT kitties and that if I try to play with one I'll get all wet and stinky and will have to take lots of baths. I don't want to get that kind of stinky!
This morning Mommy was still sleeping and Daddy had just gotten up to get ready for work, and I didn't want to bother Mommy. Ursula said it was ok if I make pee pee in the bed on Daddy's side. She did it when she was my size and Daddy said "It'll dry"! So Mommy had to do lots of laundry today! She wasn't happy about that (she had all kinds of goat milk in the fridge and had to make lots of cottage cheese and fudge and pudding to use it up, so she was already busy today!) so I guess next time I'll just wake Mommy up! Mommy said it's ok if I wake her up because I'm just a baby and I don't know about holding it yet. I don't know, last time I made pee pee I looked at it and I don't know how I would hold it. I guess I would need a bowl or something.
Well, Ursula and Lucy are outside barking and I want to see what's going on! Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment