My big people brother Terry took Mommy's pool down before I came to live here, so by the deck there is a great big bunch of sand that was under the pool. All the other doggies like to lay in it and play in it, but today I finally went in the sand! It felt kinda funny on my toes. It took me a while, I kinda kept trying to take a step on it, but wasn't sure if I should. It's ok now, though. There is also a sandbox in the yard. It's just a big tractor tire with sand in it, and the sand is coming out the sides underneath the tire. I like to dig in that sand! My Mommy said it's ok as long as I only dig in the sand!
It was such a nice day today! Mommy and I played outside a lot today. I love to run in the grass! I'm doing so good running in the grass with my boo-boo leg! I don't fall on my face as much as I used to, but I still do sometimes! Today while we were outside Mommy let the goats come out. She said Aunt Rae has Mommy's weedwacker, so the goats have to eat the tall weeds. They are more than happy to help! So I got to sniff noses with the goats again! They always come to say hi to me, then they go about their business.
Well, my Mommy said she has to go milk Pop Tart so I have to go outside with her. Terry is going to go outside too and he plays with me all the time! Have a good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment