Hi! Today my Mommy was trying to figure out what kind of doggies I am. From looking at pictures of other puppies on the internet, and looking at pictures of my doggie mommy, she thinks there might be Jack Russell and maybe a little Pit Bull, but there is probably other kinds of doggies too. My Aunt Rae thinks that my doggie Mommy looks like she might have a little hound dog in her too! That would be cool because there is a really big song about a hound dog! We don't know who my doggie daddy was, so that doesn't help. Dr. Mark said that when I get bigger it might be easier to tell what kinds of doggies I am. If you want to see my doggie Mommy and my brothers and sisters, they are on a thing called Facebook! Mommy says to search for Waggs and Wishes and you can look at all the pictures. The one's of me and my doggie mommy and brothers and sisters are under Momma Pit and Puppies. If you "like" Waggs and Wishes rescue (I don't know why you wouldn't) you can leave comments. And, right on the front there is a picture of a little tiny baby puppy that is just 3 days old and is sick and needs donations so she can go to the doctor and get better and maybe you can help a little bit!
I also learned my name! Whenever my Mommy or anyone says my name, I look right at them! I like it when someone says my name because that means that they want to talk to me or to pet me or to hold me!
My Mommy said she's going to try to get some video on her phone thingie of my sister Ursula and me playing. When we play everyone smiles and laughs and says it's so cute! Ursula is a big doggie (she's the one that's doggie mommy is a great dane and her doggie daddy is a bull mastiff) but Mommy says she is gentle with me and plays nice. She always bumps me with her nose when she plays with me. I like to jump at her and do my little puppy bark! I like to pull on her tail, too! She doesn't like that, but she just moves away. I tried to pull on Boz's tail, too and he did the same thing. I don't know why they don't like it. I think it's fun!
I'm going to go now because my Mommy says it's time to milk the goat. I like it when it's goat time because I get to play outside with Ursula. Sometimes I just play in the grass by myself and Ursula lays near me and watches me. My Mommy says Ursula is a good babysitter for me while she's taking care of the goat! She says when Ursula plays with me, then I don't attack Mommy's feet! So we have to go outside now! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment