Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Fun Day!


Today I got to go to the city and go to the big doggie toy store! That was lots of fun! I got new puppy toys and I really like to play with them! And I got to meet new people and everyone said I am so cute! And they all said AWWW about my boo-boo leg. Then we stopped at a thing called a garage sale. There were lots of people there that said I am so cute, too! I was a very good boy going bye bye in the car!

Mommy said that in a couple more sleeps we're going on a really big bye-bye! It's a thing called Petapalooza at a place called the Palace! It must be a really cool thing if it's in a Palace! Mommy said that the people at the rescue that got me from my first home will be there and it will be fun! I hope my doggie brothers and sisters are there so I can visit, but my Mommy said she doesn't know. Mommy wanted to bring Boz too, but she said she probably won't. The rescue where Mommy and Daddy got Boz will be there, too (Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue), but Mommy said that it would be too much of a day for Boz. I guess Boz is an old guy, and he doesn't like to walk too much because he gets tired, and that would be lots of walking for him. He said the walks in the woods in our backyard are just enough for him. Mommy said she has pictures on her phone of him though, so they can see how he is doing.

My Mommy said I'm a very smart puppy! I know my name, and I know "come" already! And, I know "give me kisses" and my Mommy said she likes that one best because I give her kisses and she gets lots of puppy breath! My Mommy said that someone should make a candle that smells like puppy breath. I know, my Mommy is a weirdo!

I got to play outside some today, but not tonight because it's raining outside. It's ucky to go out to potty in the rain.

Mommy got some new pictures of me today, and she got some video of me playing with Ursula. Mommy said she put it on you tube, but doesn't know when it will be ready. Probably soon. Tomorrow I'll post a link to it. If it's ready tonight, Mommy said she'll put it on her Facebook.

Well, I'm going to go and play with my new toys before Mommy says it's bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment