
Well, Mommy says it's muggy, too. We aren't spending a lot of time playing outside today because Mommy said it's too hot and muggy.
This is the link to the video Mommy took on her phone of my big sister Ursula playing with me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgi4K-ZbPI
Mommy says that Ursula really plays nice with me all the time! In fact, Ursula wants to just play with me all day long...except when we're taking naps or eating our dinner! She is my very good friend and we have lots of fun! She even played with me a lot when I was up until 2:00 in the morning! Mommy didn't want to play much with me then...I don't know why.
Mommy says one more sleep until we go on our big bye-bye to the Petapalooza thing! It's going to be so much fun! Mommy said we'll probably take my big sister, Natasha, with us too because she doesn't get to do lots of big bye-byes. Terry said Natasha will have fun and she'll get to prance around because she is a princess!
Mommy said that all of us doggies make too much mess and she has to sweep all the time. I think it's fun when Mommy sweeps and I like to try to get the broom. Mommy said a bad word when I got the broom and messed up her pile of stuff, but it's ok because I said I wouldn't tell anyone that she said a bad word so nobody will know! I don't mind when Mommy pushes that big yellow thing that makes lots of noise either. She said it gets all our hair out of the carpeting. I don't see why she just can't leave our hair there. It's not hurting anyone!
Mommy says I'm not afraid of anything except when the big doggies bark loud or I can't find any of my people. Sometimes when I'm taking a nap, Mommy will go in the other room and I wake up and can't find her and I hide under the couch. Well, I only get my head under there. And when the other doggies bark really loud at the window, I run and hide by Mommy. Mommy said I shouldn't worry because when the other doggies bark at the window there's never anything there, anyway.
Well, I'm going to go and play with my Mommy for a little while before my next nap time!
No comments:
Post a Comment