Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm a big boy!


Hi Everyone! Today we didn't do too much. Mommy says she's still tired from the big day yesterday! I did get to play outside a lot, and with my toys! And lots and lots of playing with my sister Ursula! And I got to make big sleepies with Terry in his bed in the basement! I've never been down there before! He has nice comfy blankets that I got to lay on! The other doggies said it's special time to get to go downstairs with Terry, so that was pretty cool! When I was down there my Mommy's favorite thing came on tv and I woke up when I heard it and Terry told Mommy I lifted my ears up! My Mommy loves the thing on the tv with hamsters singing "you can go with this, or you can go with that"! She watches it sometimes 5 or 6 times when it comes on because she loves it, so when I hear it I know what it is!

My big people sister Brooke held me lots today! She wanted me to nap with her or cuddle on the chair, but every time she wanted to do that it was my playtime so I kept trying to bite her in her face! I think that's fun. I don't know why everyone tells me NO when I do it!

My Mommy says I'm a big boy now because I can get all the way up the steps to the deck all by myself almost every time! Sometimes I still miss the second step and roll off. Mommy laughs when I do that, so it's ok.

I'm going to go now and cuddle with my Mommy on the couch. She says she doesn't feel good and wants to relax, so I'm going to give her lots of love so she'll feel all better! Good Nite Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment