
Hi! My name is Monk. My mommy says I'm a mutt, but that's pretty cool because there's a big-time music producer guy who's a Mutt, too! I came to my forever home yesterday from a really good shelter called Waggs and Wishes in Ferndale, MI. They have a website www.waggsandwishes.org if you want to make a donation or help out or even adopt someone special!
My mommy says I'm special. She says it's because I'm such a sweet guy and a really good boy already at just 7 weeks old! Some people say it's because I have a boo-boo leg. My first owner stepped on my front right leg when I was really little. It was broken in 3 places, but nobody took me to the doctor to get it fixed. My mommy says we're going to go to a new doctor tomorrow to see what he has to say about it. She doesn't know if it can be fixed or if it's ok to leave it like it is or if they'll have to amputate it. That's a big word for me, I guess it means I'll only have 3 legs, but that'll be ok too. My new daddy told my mommy that they could adopt me because he is worried about my leg and that it might be hard to find a family that would love me because of it. I don't know about that, but I don't have to worry at all because I have a really awesome new family! I have my mommy that stayed up with me most of the night last night. And a new daddy who says he's a "hard-ass". I learned how to spell hard-ass. It's spelled S-U-C-K-E-R! I have a big people brother named Terry that let me sleep on him today, and I have more people family that I haven't met yet...Jacob, Brooke, Amanda and Alex, and Tyler. And of course my Aunt Rae! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have my new forever home!
The rest of my family is really awesome, too! I have a big sister that is a Great Dane named Natasha, another big sister that is a Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix named Ursula, and a beagle sister named Lucy. My favorite, though, is my big brother. He's an English Mastiff named Boz. He's really big, 227 lbs, and he lets me climb all over him! We have these weird things out behind a fence in the yard, too. Mommy says they're called goats. I've never seen one before, but they're ok.
I met my mommy at the shelter because Aunt Rae gave them a stray kitty that was going to have little baby kitties. My mommy and Aunt Rae went to the shelter to give them some kitty food, and that's when Mommy met me! She named me Monk because there was a lady she knew when she was growing up that had a boo-boo arm like mine and her last name was Monks. But you know what? I don't even notice my boo-boo! I still run all around and play and cuddle just fine!
I hope you'll read my blog that I'm writing about how my boo-boo leg is doing and about all the new things I learn and the fun I have at my new forever home! My mommy said she'd post pictures of me as I grow, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment