Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Night

It's Saturday night and I'm waiting for my big people brother Tyler to get here. I haven't met him yet, and he's bringing friends with him! I'm so excited because I love to meet new people! Everyone always tells me how cute I am!

I was just playing outside with my Daddy! He started new hours at work and now I get to see him at night! I love my Daddy! He was so surprised to see how fast I can run now in the grass! Mommy says I have two speeds...sleeping and puppy! I really like to run!

Tomorrow I get to see my Aunt Rae again! She is coming over with her friend that I haven't met yet and her friend's grandson that came with us to the Petapalooza! Aunt Rae's friend Brenda is going to love me, too, because everyone does! They are going to do some stuff so I hope I get to go with them! I don't want to stay in my crate if I have to stay home. And I like to go bye-bye in the car!

Mommy did this silly thing today. She cut my toenails! She said she was happy because I'm a baby so she can still use regular people nail clippers and she doesn't have to use those big scary looking doggie clippers. Ursula and Natasha got their toenails cut yesterday and they didn't like it. Natasha was even shaking. I didn't think it was that bad, but I don't know why Mommy did it. I like how they click on the floor when I run through the house!

Well, I'd better get ready for my big people brother Tyler to get here. Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment