Mommy said I was such a good boy this morning! She woke up and I was playing with a toy in the bed quietly and didn't make pee pee! I got so happy when I saw Mommy wake up and jumped right on her and she took me right outside to make potty! And when we were outside, my big doggie sister Natasha did a play bow at me! Usually she just ignores me! Then Mommy milked the goat and had some extra milk, so I got to have a little on my breakfast! I love yummy goat milk!
Later on when I woke up from my nap, Mommy picked me up to carry me outside and I accidentally made pee pee all over Mommy. She had to have my big people brother Terry take me outside so she could clean up and change her clothes. I didn't mean to, I just had to go really really bad! Mommy didn't yell at me or anything. She told Daddy what happened and he just said "it'll dry"!
Today my doggie sisters Ursula and Lucy kept barking and I kept getting scared. When I got scared I ran right to Mommy for her to pick me up, then I was ok. Mommy kept telling Ursula and Lucy to stop barking because there wasn't anything there. I guess they bark at nothing a lot. But I'm just a baby, so I don't know if they're barking at nothing or at something scary, so I'll just go on Mommy's lap.
Today Mommy made her dinner and when she was eating, she said "I love squash!" I don't know why. I was squashed once and I didn't like it at all. And I didn't see Mommy get squashed, she was just eating dinner!
Well, Mommy has her jammies on so that means it's time to cuddle in the chair and watch a movie! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment