
Today my Mommy and Terry took me to the new doctor to have a check-up and look at my boo-boo leg. I don't remember much of it because I slept through pretty much the whole visit! Dr. Mark said that my leg will probably have to be amputated in a month or two when I'm big enough to have the sleepy medicine for surgery. He said we could watch it but because nothing was done with it when it first got the boo-boo that it kinda healed the way it is, and the bones in my leg will still grow as I grow and it might hurt me or cause other problems when I get older, so my Mommy and Dr. Mark think it's probably a good idea to just take care of it while I'm still a baby. I thought Mommy said I'll always be a baby. Dr. Mark said that other than that I am a very healthy little boy! After the doctor we went to this big store called Walmart and Mommy got me lots of new puppy toys. She got my brother and sisters a new toy too. She said if she didn't they would be mad at her! Someone at the Walmart place told me that I was lucky because a lot of people only want to adopt a "perfect" puppy. I still don't understand when people say that because my Mommy says I am perfect!
Mommy said I slept really good last night and that I let her get lots of sleep. I don't know what I have to do with her sleeping. I would show her all my potty spots when she got up in the morning, and if I wanted to play I'm sure I could amuse myself! But, Mommy said she'll get up with me in the night and take me outside to potty. She said I only got up every few hours, and that was good! And only one time did I want to have play time after potty time! It's easy to sleep lots because Mommy lets me sleep in her big comfy bed! I even got to sleep on Daddy's pillow, right by his head! That's because Daddy is a "hard-ass".
Mommy made a little video of me on her phone thing. She said she put it up on a thing called youtube.com and said I should put a link here so everyone can see how good I run around playing with my new toys with my boo-boo leg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2BifZ2PIo
I'm going to go play with my new toys now!
No comments:
Post a Comment