Monday, July 26, 2010

What a great day!

I really love my new family! They are so nice to me and always tell me I'm such a good boy! And I get so much love and attention! Last night my big people sister Brooke took me out to potty in the middle of the night so Mommy could sleep, and she stayed up and played with me! And today I got to stay with big people brother Terry and I got to sleep in his bed more and he let me lick a little cheese sauce from his macaroni and cheese off of his finger. It was SO yummy! And he gave me a thing that he said was so I didn't get worms in my heart and that was super yummy, too!

Last night I found my tail and I played with that a lot! It was fun running in circles, but I fall down sometimes. Ok, I fall down a lot, but Mommy says when I grow bigger I'll have more balance! She said I fall down because I'm a puppy and I have this boo-boo leg, too, but I'll get better at running and staying up!

Mommy was singing to me last night, and I really like that. Brooke said that she doesn't like it, but I don't know why! I got excited and put my ears up and wiggled a lot and gave Mommy lots of kisses. I'm not sure who's song it is. First Mommy said it was Dave, then she said it was Matthew. I think Mommy is a little confused about who's song it is, but I won't say anything to her about it. If she wants it to be Dave and Matthew's, that's ok with me. As long as she keeps singing to me, I don't care who's song it is!

Well, Mommy said she has to get her pizza out of the oven and I have to come in the kitchen while she does it so she can keep an eye on me! I don't know why she thinks she needs to watch me all the time. I guess it's because I'm such a cute puppy! But I better go so she can have her pizza! Maybe she'll give me one of my favorite puppy milk bones! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment