Saturday, July 24, 2010

Petapalooza Day!


Wow! I had SO much fun today! My Mommy and Terry took my Great Dane sister Natasha and me to the Petapalooza thing at a Palace in Auburn Hills! I didn't see a palace, but I saw tents and lots of people and cats and dogs! I got to see the wonderful people at the rescue that saved me where my Mommy got me from! (Remember...Waggs and Wishes!) Especially I got to see Auntie Angie! She's the lady that runs the rescue! And everyone there was SO happy to see me! Everyone kept passing me around and giving me kisses and love and saying "It's Gimpy!" I don't know why because Mommy says my name is Monk, but that's ok because they were all happy when they said it! I was really hoping to see my brothers and sisters from my doggie Mommy, but they all got new forever homes before we we got to the palace that was really just tents! I'm sorry I didn't get to say hi to them, but I'm happy they have homes. I hope they are all as good as my home! Probably not because I have the best home and the best family! All the people there walking around to look at the doggies and kitties stopped to see me because they said I was so cute! My Great Dane sister Natasha had lots of fun, too! She loves to meet new people and doggies and she got to meet lots of them! My Mommy and Daddy adopted her from Great Dane Rescue,Inc. but she's really Terry's doggie. She loves him best of all the family! Terry was walking her around and everyone liked seeing her, too! Some people even asked if she was up for adoption because they wanted to take her home with them! And Natasha got to meet some other Great Danes and that was her favorite part of the day!

I had such a big day, then I was really tired and kept falling asleep with whoever was holding me! And I slept all the way home in the car on Terry's lap! Mommy says that's about an hour, but she stopped a couple places on the way home so it was longer. When I got home Mommy said she was ready for a nap, but I was ready to play and I ran around all over the yard and the house and played with all my toys and my sister Ursula! I ate dinner and played for a couple hours before I was ready for another nap, so Mommy took me to her big comfy bed and we had a nap there. Ursula and my English Mastiff brother, Boz, took a nap with us. I slept right in the middle of them! I love to cuddle with Boz! Mommy says he's like a big teddy bear. I just think he's big and cushy and keeps me safe!

Well, Mommy says I should get off of the computer so we can cuddle in her big chair and watch tv for a little while! Daddy will be home soon, too, and I have to tell him all about my day! Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment