Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My poor sister!

Hi! Today I got to meet the goats! I got to meet one named Nesquik, one named Two Percent, one named Pop Tart, and one named Journey. There are two more, but they are not very social! I got to sniff noses with all four and that was fun for me! I wasn't even scared at all!

Today I had to spend some time in my crate because Mommy had to leave me at home. It was ok, I was sleeping! Mommy had to take my beagle sister Lucy to see Dr. Mark. She wasn't eating and not moving around a lot and Mommy and Daddy were worried, and Mommy thought it was best if I didn't go to the doctor with Lucy even though I would've liked to visit. Lucy is ok. She has a little boo-boo in her back, nothing serious. She got some medicine and is feeling a lot better. Acting kinda weird, though. She keeps singing this weird song...sounds something like "in-a-godda-da-vida". I don't know what that means, but Lucy seems to be feeling better and in a better mood!

My big sister Ursula has been playing with me a lot. She bumps me with her nose and then I jump at her. It's a fun game! And I got to play outside even more today! I like to play outside in the sun! And I love to play with my little giraffe toy...it's my favorite! My mommy said that one day we're going to go to the city that has a big store that's all just for pets and she's going to get me even more toys because I'm such a good boy all the time! And she said I could even go to this store! I can't wait!

Well, it's pretty late and I should go to bed and get some sleep before Daddy gets home from work. Mommy said he's working something called "afternoons" so he's gone all during the day right now, and I like to see him when he gets home at night, so I'd better rest up so I'll be all full of energy when he gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment