Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another fun day!

Today was lots of fun! I went to this place with airplanes with my Mommy and Aunt Rae and Aunt Rae's friend Brenda and Jonas! I didn't really care about the airplanes, but I got to meet lots of people and everyone said I am SO cute! I got to see lots of kids too! I love kids! They are always so nice to me!

Mommy said I slept so good last night! My big people brother Tyler came over with some friends to camp out in the back field! They all said how cute I am, too! I played outside for a long, long time last night! And by the time everyone was off to the field, I was really sleepy and I went right to bed! I got up at 2am to make pee-pee outside, and went right back to sleep again! Then I slept all the way till 5:30, and was only up for about 20 minutes and went back to nite nite until 7:30! Mommy was really happy with that! She said we're going to play outside for 2 hours EVERY night before bedtime!

Mommy said that I'm a sissy! When my big doggie sisters bark really loud, I get scared and I hide. Usually I hide by Mommy, but if she's not close enough to get to really fast, I'll hide by my big doggie brother Boz! My Mommy says I don't need to be scared of my sisters barking because there's never anything there. I'm not afraid when Boz barks, though. He only barks when he wants someone to move off the couch so he can get up there!

Well, Mommy says it's time for me to get off of the computer. It's getting almost to our cuddle time when Mommy watches tv! That's good time because I get to cuddle on Mommy's lap! Good Nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment