Hi Everyone! Mommy got her new modem today so we're back online and she doesn't have to sneak me into places anymore so I can write! She's very happy about that! So am I because I don't like being stuffed into Mommy's purse...especially in a place like Big Boy where there's all kinds of food and I can't sit at the table and eat!Mommy said I'm growing up because I'm sleeping all night now and I don't take as much naps during the day. I sure do play alot! I love to run, run, run! And Ursula started to play tug with me, and that's lots of fun! She's big though, and pulls me around. Mommy is trying to get video of it, but it hasn't turned out good.
Mommy says I'm growing up because I'm getting my boy thingies too! She said I better not get used to them, though. Mommy said they're coming off. That must be why my big brother Boz doesn't have any boy thingies. So I guess that's ok because I love Boz. He's a big cool guy, and I want to be just like him! Boz likes me more all the time, too! Today he was sleeping in the dining room and I laid right on him and tried to go to sleep and he let me! Mommy wanted to take a picture but she was on the phone with the "stupid tech support" people. That's not all she said, but remember, I don't tell on her when she says bad words so nobody will know!
Well, Mommy said I have to get off the computer because she has lots to do because she didn't have internet for a few days. I'm gonna go see if anyone left anything in their dishes after dinner! Bye-Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment