Monday, August 2, 2010

Trip to the doctor

Today I went to see Dr. Mark for a checkup. I was awake this time so I got to meet Dr. Mark and Giles the vet tech and Courtney the receptionist! I wiggled all over and gave kisses and everyone likes me there! I got to get on the scale and now I weigh 7.2 pounds! Two weeks ago when I went I weighed 4.2 pounds so I almost doubled! Mommy said it's no wonder I can make it up the steps all by myself now! Just before I left Dr. Mark's office, Giles came in and gave me a shot. I didn't like that at all. But they said it's so I don't get any sickies, so I guess it's ok.

Today was the very first time I went bye-bye in the car without someone holding me! I sat in the seat like a very good boy on the way to Dr. Mark's office! Mommy gave me a chewie, but I only chewed on it for a little bit on the way. When we were going home I wanted Mommy to keep her hand on the seat by me. It made me feel better after getting an ucky shot!

My beagle sister Lucy is starting to like me! Mommy and Terry have seen her sniffing me and letting me sit by her. Lucy pretends like she's not doing any of that, though. Mommy said she'd like me when she got used to me being here and got a little bigger. Even Boz didn't get up and move today when I attacked his tail!

Well, I'd better go because it's cuddle time with Mommy! I love cuddle time at night when Mommy watches tv! I like cuddle time all the time! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment