Sunday, August 8, 2010

pee-pee boy

My Daddy stayed home with me all day yesterday! I had fun playing with my Daddy! He let Mommy sleep lots. That's why I didn't get to do my blog last night. Daddy doesn't know about these things.

Mommy said she's wondering if it was a good idea to let Daddy play with me all day yesterday. All day today I kept making pee-pee on the carpet right in front of her. She figures Daddy probably didn't know I did that yesterday, so now I think it's ok. Mommy wasn't happy with me about it at all. She even got out this little thing that squirts soapy water and sucks it up to clean up my pee-pee. She said she's mad because she has to go get a big one to clean the whole carpet!

I started going into my crate all by myself yesterday! I have a water bottle in there and it's fun to drink water from it. I have some toys in there too that I can play with. It's kinda a nice quiet and safe place for me. I like to be safe! Usually I just hide behind Mommy's feet, but now I have another place to go!

Mommy says I remind her of someone named Tramp, and I should eat some spaghetti with a pretty girl! I think that sounds good! I don't even need the pretty girl...I'd just be happy with the spaghetti!

Well, I better go and cuddle with Mommy and do some sucking up! Good Nite Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment