Friday, August 6, 2010

Pee Pee and Vinegar

My Mommy says I was so full of energy today! I just ran and ran all day! I had fun running outside, and when I was inside I ran from toy to toy! And then I would fall over and be right asleep. Mommy says I must have something called narcolepsy. I don't know what that is...Mommy and her big words! I barked a lot today, too! I wanted everyone to play with me! Mommy likes my bark, she says it's a cute puppy bark. I think my bark is ferocious! Mommy said I was pretty good except that I keep wanting to pull all of her printer paper out all over the floor! I think that's fun!

Tonight my big people brother Tyler and his friends came over again! They are out in the back field camping again now, but I got to see them and I wiggled all over! It is so much fun when friends come to visit!

Daddy tried to take me for a walk like Mommy did yesterday, but I didn't really want to go without Mommy. We didn't get very far and Daddy had to bring me back. I had fun playing with Daddy though! I was super excited that he came home from work early today because I don't get to see him as much as I get to see Mommy.

Today my Mommy dropped me. She had to, she said, or she'd have squished me. She tripped on the deck again. This time she got boo boos though. Daddy had to put gushy stuff on her knee and then a bandage, and she has this red stuff coming out from under her toenail! It's kinda icky, but she says it's feeling better. I wasn't hurt or anything. Just scared me a little. And Mommy said she felt bad. She had Daddy play with me a little bit before he took care of her!

Well, I played so much I think I'm going to start making nite nite soon! Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment