It was a long day today. Mommy has a stuffy head and she was doing all that canning stuff again. But Mommy did take time to cuddle and play with me! Ursula played with me a lot, and I like to play with my toys quietly by myself sometimes, too! And sometimes I like to just sit on the deck and look out at my yard. Sometimes quiet time is good!
I'm sad because my Daddy went away today for his work. He's going to be gone the whole week, and I'll miss him! I love my Daddy, even if he picks on me. Last night I was trying to make nite-nite on the couch and he kept playing with the hair on my ears. Mommy told me to go ahead and bite his fingers off because she would laugh really hard at that, but I don't want to bite my Daddy's fingers off because then he wouldn't be able to sneak me yummy stuff! He picks on all the doggies here, but I just think that means he loves us! Mommy said it just means he's asking for his fingers to be bitten off!
Uh-Oh. I better go now. Mommy just noticed that I made a poo-poo on the doggie bed! I'm gonna hurry up and make nite-nite and pretend I don't know she saw it! Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment