Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm a healthy boy!


Today Mommy gave me special treats! I had some carrot and some bell pepper! And I LOVE them! I like to eat healthy snacks so I can grow up to be a big boy like my brother Boz! He likes to eat healthy snacks like carrots and apples! Mommy said I can't have any grapes, though. I guess that's ok because Mommy makes sure I have lots of good stuff!

Mommy finally got some video of me running in the yard and up the steps! She said it's not the best because she was doing it by herself and I kept getting under her. It's not on you tube yet, though. There was something called an error, so I guess she'll give me the link to give you tomorrow!

The nice people who rescued me are having some problems. They went and got some nice doggies that need new homes, and some of them are sick. A few of them died because they were sick. Something called Parvo. I guess they really need some help with the vet bills because it costs a lot of money to try to make doggies with parvo all better. If anyone can help, even if it's just a little tiny bit, please help them out. They have a website www.waggsandwishes.org and there is a paypal link on there if you can help. They have an address, too, if you can mail them something. And they are looking for foster homes for some doggies. They have to be homes without any other doggies though. They have a facebook page, too. Just look up waggs and wishes on fb to find them!

Well, my Daddy just got home, so I'm going to go visit with him before he has to go to bed! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment