Hi! I'm posting now because Mommy is taking a break from all the stuff she's doing. I guess it's called "canning". I really don't care because she said it's not for me anyway. And, tonight my big people brother Terry is coming home and Daddy will be home early from work, so I'll be really busy playing with them later and might not have time to post before I make nite-nite.
Know what I did? I took a nap in my crate ALL BY MYSELF! Mommy said that was a good place for me to take a nap. I didn't know I could hang out in there without the door shut! Sometimes I sneak in there to take a drink from my water bottle. It's fun to drink from that because it's drippy when I lick it! It's not as fun as licking the rain off of stuff outside, though!
Yesterday I had to be in my crate for a while because Mommy had to do some stuff with my big people sister Brooke. When she got home I was SO happy to see her because I had to make pee-pee really bad! Mommy carried me outside, but I dribbled all over her and she had to change her clothes! Sorry Mommy! Mommy said I'm getting so big that she might not be able to carry me outside much longer. Sometimes she makes me run to the door, but if I have to go really bad she carries me.
I can almost get on the couch all by myself now! Then my big doggie brother Boz will only have Mommy's bed to hide in! Pretty soon Mommy said! I try to run and jump on there but I only get my front leg up on the couch but it's getting close!
Well, Mommy said she has to get back to her tomatoes, so I'd better get off of the computer. Bye Bye everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment