
Today was a rainy day, so we didn't spend lots of time outside. Tonight Mommy was milking PopTart and there was a big noise and I ran all the way to the back door! Mommy said it was just thunder dunders and not to worry about it. Mommy says she loves thunder dunders!
Mommy said I was full of pee-pee and vinegar again today, whatever that means. I know she had Boz go in her bed because I wanted to play with him SO BAD and he just wanted to take a nap. And I had lots of fun getting into lots of stuff today! Mommy wasn't happy when she saw me with her shoe. And Mommy was very busy cleaning today so she didn't have as much time to play with me. And I didn't take many big naps either!
Mommy was happy because today she was sitting on the step and I climbed onto her lap just to sit with her! Mommy says she likes when I do that. Usually when we have cuddle time I just lay on the recliner by her legs. I don't do big cuddling when I'm sleeping, but I like to when I'm awake!
Daddy came home early again today! I was SO excited to see him! He is the best Daddy! Except he doesn't want me to chew on his face and his armpits anymore. I wonder why! But Daddy does like to play toys with me, and that's lots of fun!
Well, Mommy said I have to get off the computer now. Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment