Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Video!

Here's the link to the video my Mommy made on you tube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teDPdtA3PLU It's just me running around in the yard a little. Mommy said she'd make a better one when my big brother Terry can be outside, too, so I'm not just under her feet.

Mommy is teaching me a new word. It's "NO"! I kinda get it sometimes. I'm not sure I understand why she says NO. I mean, I know that it means I'm supposed to stop doing something, but I don't always understand why I'm supposed to stop...like when I'm having fun chewing on the couch or picking up rocks in the outside. I really don't understand it when she says "This is a no-no" when she points at my poo-poo when it's in the house. When I make a poo-poo in the outside she says I'm a good boy. I run to Mommy's room and make poo-poo on the doggie bed in there, and she tells me I was supposed to do that in the outside. But I wasn't in the outside, I was in the house. And Mommy says my poo-poo is stinky, so I go in the other room. See, I have manners!

I have a little toy that my Mommy says is a "rubber chicken". I learned how to squeak it this morning! I was so proud because Mommy and Terry and Ursula squeak it and I figured it out! Mommy said I'm not supposed to do squeakies at 4:00 in the morning, though, because it might wake up Daddy. I think that would be a good idea because then Daddy could play with me too! But Mommy said I have to let Daddy sleep.

Well, I'd better go. Mommy says she has a headache so I want to spend some cuddle time with her tonight so she feels better. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment