Today was a good day! I got to play outside lots again because Terry and Mommy are cleaning the garage and stuff because they are getting a pool table from Grandma and Grandpa! I had so much fun playing outside in the grass! I chased grasshoppers and butterflies!
Mommy said I'm getting chunky! She said she can't figure out how because all I do is run run run! She said I should be a bean pole, not a porker! But I'm so happy anyway! I have the bestest family and they love me SO much!
Today my Mommy was very proud of my big doggie sister Ursula! Ursula didn't like my new foster brother Remington, but today she played really big with him! They ran all over the yard and jumped together and everything! And Remington tired Ursula out! Ursula doesn't like my foster brother and sister to go by me, though. She says I'm HER baby puppy. Mommy said they can go by me if they want to, but she's happy because she figures Ursula would protect me if I needed it.
Mommy said in the next few days she won't be as busy as she had been, so she'll have more time to take new pictures of me! Then everyone can see what a porker I am!
Well, I'm going to go because I'm so tired from all the playing outside I did! Good Night Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment