
It was a pretty lazy day today! Mommy took a nap with me, and we sat outside a lot! Well, I guess it wasn't all that lazy when we were outside because I played in the sand and in the grass and with toys and Ursula! That is always fun!
Daddy came home early from work today! It was even not dark out! I was so happy to see him. Mommy was, too, until she saw he went to the big store by himself. Mommy said it's called Costco and that Daddy isn't supposed to go there by himself! She said lots of bad words, but nobody will ever know because I won't tell! Mommy said she doesn't know what she's going to do with 36 cans of Spam! But Daddy did bring home a big watermelon! I LOVE watermelon, and Mommy says it's a healthy snack for me! That's good because I want to be healthy and grow up to be a big boy like my brother Boz!
Mommy said we have to go see Dr. Mark next week for a shot or something, and they're going to talk about my boo-boo leg. Mommy said it's growing and getting long and it just hangs there and is starting to get in my way a little bit already. It's kinda scary to think about Dr. Mark cutting it off, but Mommy said I'll be making big nite-nite and won't even feel it. And I'll get some stuff after so I don't hurt. And I know my Mommy will take good care of me, so I'll be ok. And I'll get around better without that dumb leg hanging there.
Well, I'd better go. Mommy wants to watch tv so that means it's cuddle time! Good Nite everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment