Mommy said the internet is still not working at home, so Mommy and Terry had to sneak me into Big Boy so I could write this! Hopefully nobody will catch us so I can finish! Mommy said we should have our new modem by the end of the week.
We had a really fun day on Saturday! Mommy and Terry took Boz and me to this pet fest thing in Ann Arbor. We sat and helped out in the Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue booth. LOTS of people stopped to look at Boz because he's such a big boy! LOTS of little kids stopped to play with me! That was lots of fun! And lots of people asked about my boo-boo leg. Mommy said that nobody had to be sorry for me because I'm so happy! And my Aunt Rae and my cousin Jamie Lynn came up to the pet fest, too! Jamie bought a kinda sling thingie for her little doggie, but she carried me around in it while they were there, and I really liked it! It was lots of fun!
I've been playing outside more and more! I can get down the steps pretty good now! And I just run right up them without falling down all the time! Yesterday I chased a butterfly all over the yard! Mommy said when we get home, we're going to go for a big walk in the woods again! I think that's lots of fun! There is so much stuff to sniff in the woods!
Well, I'd better get going so we can go home and go for our big walk! I'll try to write again as soon as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment