Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not much today

Hi Everyone! Not much went on today. I played outside ALOT today and I took a big nap in the big bed with my Mommy! Daddy was home ALL DAY and that was so awesome! I even got to play with my new foster brother, Remington! Ursula let him play with me! Ursula takes good care of me and loves me a lot! She is my very best doggie friend and sister!

We went for a big walk this morning in the woods with Mommy and Daddy! That was fun! When I got tired my Daddy carried me! I was pretty excited about that because it's usually Mommy. There was lots of cool smells out there again! Mommy says that it's deer and raccoons and bunnies and stuff! I have the best backyard!

I found a cool new toy! It's a water bottle! They make really awesome sounds when you chew on it! I have one all smushed down and I did it all by myself!

Well, I'm gonna go. I did lots of playing and running today and I'm pretty tired! Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment