Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Great Day!

Today was a really good day! I played outside a lot today and Mommy took a nap with me! That always makes it a good day!

But, Mommy and Terry took me for a big bye-bye today! We went to pick up my new foster sister. She is a Black and Tan Coonhound. She didn't have a name, so Mommy started calling her Gladys. And when we went to pick her up from Aunt Angie (she's who Mommy got me from!), Aunt Angie had a German Shepard boy named Remington that needed a foster home, too! So, Mommy brought him home because Terry LOVES German Shepards! So I have a foster brother, too! I guess "foster" means that they won't live here all the time like I do, but they only live here until they find good forever homes. I think Terry wants to keep Remington, though! Remington seems to think he is Terry's doggie! He follows Terry everywhere, except down the basement stairs. He doesn't seem to like those. My big doggie sister likes Remington, too! I think it's her boyfriend! Everyone likes Gladys because she's such a nice girl! The only bad thing about today was that I didn't get to visit with Aunt Angie. She was in the car with all the other doggies that she saved from the shelter they were at. If she didn't save them today, they would've had to go to the Rainbow Bridge, and that wouldn't have been good! She brought lots of doggies and some have to go to a doggie boarder, so if anyone can give her a donation, remember you can always go to www.waggsandwishes.org to do that!

We just went for a BIG walk with my new foster brother and sister! We went all the way to the back field and all the way around it and back! Mommy had to carry me some of the time because it's a long way. Remington and Gladys had to be on leashes, but they did ok. They liked all the good smells in our big yard!

Well, I think I'm gonna go because I'm really tired from my big day today! Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment