Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Woo Hoo!


I'm very happy because Mommy said she got an email from the lady who lost her Great Dane and she told Mommy that her doggie is back with her! That's always good news!

Also, before I forget, the rescue where my Mommy got my big brother, Boz, is having a raffle with another rescue. His rescue is Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue, and the other one is Guardian Angels Basset Rescue. Anyway, the raffle is for a 1968 Corvette that is all redone and brand new! I don't know what a Corvette is, but Mommy said it's a nice prize. There is also an early bird raffle. If you buy a ticket before September 13th, you can win a big trip to either Maui, Paris, or Disneyworld! Pretty cool, eh? The tickets start at $10 for 1, but if you buy more you get a better deal! And this will help the poor doggies in the rescues who are still waiting for their forever home!

My Mommy said I really slept SO good last night! I didn't even get up to potty, and I stayed in bed until 7:00! Mommy was really happy with me!

Today Mommy and my big people sister Brooke had to go to the doctor and some other stuff, so I had to go in my crate for a while. I didn't like it too much today because someone was outside and my doggie sisters were barking a lot and I was scared. I guess it wasn't a big deal because the person was supposed to be here, but I don't like it when everyone barks loud like that. Then some other people came over and took away two of our goats. Mommy said they are going to a nice new home. I was sad because I didn't get to go outside and see the people. They were here a couple days ago and said I was so cute, and I LOVE to hear that!

Mommy said that in a few more sleeps I'll get to hear that a lot again! Mommy and Terry are going to help out at a doggie thingie kinda like the petapalooza thing on Saturday. They are going to help the Mastiff rescue people for a while. Mommy said it's kinda far away, so I get to go with Boz because she doesn't want me to be in the crate that long. The mastiff lady said it's ok if I go because then people can see that mastiff's get along with little guys like me. Maybe some people will get to watch Boz walk around with me hanging on his tail! I LOVE to do that! It's one of my favorite things to do! Boz must think it's fun too because every time I grab his tail he gets up and walks away!

Well, I better go because it's pretty late and Mommy wants to go to bed! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment