Tuesday, August 10, 2010

They like me!


Finally all the doggies here will play with me! Ok, maybe not my beagle sister, Lucy, but she lets me follow her around the yard! Natasha tries to play with me a lot now! And even Boz played with me, kinda! He doesn't really play much, but he did! Ursula still plays with me the most! She's my best friend!

My Mommy said I'm a weirdo! Just because I LOVE to sleep with my face stuffed into a shoe! I sleep like that all the time...I don't care if it's a sneaker or a slipper or a flip flop! As long as I can get my nose in it!

And I have my very own chore that I have to do now! I was already helping Lucy with her chore. She cleans all the extra doggie food up that falls on the floor. So I help her do that, and I help my Mommy clean under her bed! I go under there and find stuff she lost and I find it for her! I'm such a good boy!

My Mommy got an email about someone who lost their Great Dane doggie in Marshall, MI. I'm going to copy and paste some of it here so that if anyone is in that area or knows anyone in that area they can keep an eye out. Mommy doesn't want to post the lady's phone number here, so she said for me to tell you to either leave a comment or post to Mommy's facebook or something if you have any info on this poor lost doggie. Good evening. I am home visiting my parents in Marshall, MI and my
great dane Audrey ran away Sunday evening. She is a rescue from the
Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League. She is a 2 year old female who has had
puppies. She is a blue mantle with white on her paws, nose, belly, tip of tail,
and triangle shape on the back of her neck, charcoal everywhere else. She has
no collar, tags, or microchip. She's very shy, responds to food, and has an
aversion to men. If you have any information, PLEASE let me know. I also would
love to talk to someone to know that you received this. Thank you.

Well, I'm going to go have my cuddle time with my Mommy now! Good Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment