Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a day

Well, the first part of the day was kinda boring. First I made pee-pee on Mommy's bed. Well, I had to really go and Mommy was sleeping and Daddy got up but he went right in to take a shower! What was I supposed to do? Then it was muggy and it rained and it was muggy again. Being in the house wasn't too bad, though. My favorite big people brother Terry let me taste his pork chop! Wow! That was soooooo good!

Finally it got nice outside. Mommy took me and my doggie brother and sisters for a big walk in the woods! I walked almost the whole way all by myself! Ok, I RAN! It was so much fun! There were big green stuff all over that was way taller than me and I ran right through it! Mommy said Daddy better get it mowed because if it wasn't for the markings on the trees, she wouldn't have found the trails! But I thought it was very fun anyway!

Then Mommy was milking Pop Tart. Pop Tart kicked over the milk bucket and Mommy said a bad word. Then when she turned around to remind me that I'm not supposed to tell anyone she said a bad word, she saw that I was all full of goat milk! Next thing I know she's throwing me in the kitchen sink! Yes...throwing me! From all the way across the yard! No, not really. She just put me in the sink and made me do something called a bath. I didn't like that at all. Then she put me on the deck and came back with a towel. I wouldn't go up to her at first because I thought she might put me back in the sink! But she rubbed me all over with the towel and I really liked that! But I hope I don't have to do the bath thing anymore!

Wow, after my big walk and my bath, I think I'm really sleepy! I'm gonna go lay down and make nite-nite until Daddy comes home and I can tell him all about my day! Well, except for Mommy saying a bad word, because I'm not supposed to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment