Today was a pretty boring day. It rained a lot so we played in the house. We took a big nap in Mommy's comfy bed! I took a nap with my nose stuck in Mommy's old tennis shoe that she wears in the yard, too! It smelled better than my big brother Boz's butt...I was right by it! PHEW!
Yesterday my big sister Natasha wanted to play with me outside! Mommy and Terry thought it was funny because she wanted me to run with her. Only Ursula can run with Natasha because Natasha is fast like a greyhound Mommy says. I don't know what she thought I'd be able to do with her...she'd leave me in the dust!
Well, I think I'm going to go. I might talk Mommy into making some homemade cinnamon rolls for Terry and Daddy for breakfast tomorrow! Mommy can't have any because she's doing some thing with points and she said it'll take all her points for the whole day. I don't understand the points thing, but if it makes Mommy happy.....
good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment