Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day with Terry!

Yesterday I had a big day with Terry! Mommy and Daddy had to go do lots of stuff yesterday and they were gone all day so Terry was the puppy sitter! And Ursula lets my foster brother Remington play with me now, so that was lots of fun, too! I got to climb right on top of him and play! Ursula watches though to make sure that I'm ok! I think that maybe Remington is Ursula's boyfriend! They go all over together and even lay together a lot...with their head's touching and everything! I think it's good because Ursula is the bestest big sister and Remington is a really nice and good boy!

Today Mommy and Daddy were both home with me all day long! That hardly ever happens, so it was extra special for me! Mommy and Daddy and Terry took us all for a big walk today after it cooled down some. My foster sister Gladys has to be on a leash when we go for walks because even though we're in our own yard she gets sniffing and loses her hearing. She does good on the leash though and really likes my Daddy! She goes by him a lot.

Otherwise we didn't really do much today because it was so hot out so we stayed in the house in the cool. Tomorrow Daddy and Terry are leaving early because we're getting the pool table from Grandma and Grandpa. I guess some special mover people are going to move it, but Daddy wants to be there when they get there. Then tomorrow Daddy and Terry have to go to my big people brother Tyler's college to give him an air conditioner so he's not so hot in his room. That means I won't get to see Daddy and Terry too much tomorrow, but I'll have lots of special time with my Mommy! That's good because Mommy smiles a lot when she's with me!

Well, I'd better go. Mommy is going to sit in her recliner and finish reading her book so I can have some cuddle time! Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment